hero of ferelden at its finest
*starts a group sext*
one time i was channel surfing and i came to a scene in twilight where rob pattinson climbs up into a tree as edward cullen and i changed the channel and rob pattinson hopped out of a tree as cedric diggory from harry potter
The times these characters were mentioned in the first book
Harry, you attention seeking fuck.
#yeah man he acts like the whole books about him or somethin (via bratty-kouhai)
the Sorting Hat put kids in Ravenclaw based on their prioritizing learning rather than them being traditionally book smart?
Just imagine a Ravenclaw filled with autistic kids and dyslexic kids and kids with other kinds of learning disabilities, kids who never opened a text book in their lives but are really passionate about hands-on work, kids who don’t really get good grades on essays and written work and theory tests, who utterly fail their O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s
but get sorted into Ravenclaw anyway because they’re really passionate about learning things, even if those things aren’t academic
Wow, imagine that.
I WANT TO SEE THE TRAILER
~ first description of teaser shows up and it’s only tears and pain ~
I DON’T WANT TO SEE THE TRAILER
As the video starts we hear a voice over from actor Martin Freeman as Bilbo. He talks about the many battles and remembers those who survived and those who didn’t. Then we hear Pippin from The Lord of the Rings singing the song he sang when Faramir went off to try and take back the city in Return of the King.
Then Thorin is asked if he would have peace or war and he says he would have war. We see loads of battle sequences and then Thorin asks his friends if they will follow him one last time in war. We also see Gandalf “dead’ in battle, with Cate Blanchett’s character kissing his head.
WHAT THE FUCK NO
“The character design of Flynn came from the process which was called the “hot man meeting” by Nathan Greno and Byron Howard, during which they set up a meeting with all of the female employees of the studio in one room and asked them for their opinions of what made a man good looking in order to create Flynn’s character design with features such as eye color, hair color and style and body type. Video footage showed concept art and photos of various male celebrities, including Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, David Beckham and Gene Kelly on the walls of the room. Director Byron Howard said they wanted to make Flynn “the most handsome, most attractive male lead Disney has ever had.”
"The hot man meeting" is now my second favorite animation design story, after the one about how Pixar animators working on the Dug team for Up had “fat dog day” where they basically went to a shelter and were like “please bring out your fattest dogs,” and then they hung out with the fattest jolliest available dogs, all day.
man would i love to be a pixar animator
Don’t forget Brave’s Kilt Fridays where all the animators wore kilts to work every friday during production.
This is why I want to work for these fun guys
Ravenclaws that go through existential crises every other week because of things they’re reading though
- like “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE POTIONS HOMEWORK? I’M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER OTHER MEANS OF TORTURE ARE ACTUALLY MORE ETHICAL THAN THE CRUCIATUS AND IF NOT THEN WHY ARE THEY LEGAL”
- or “I AM CALLING OFF QUIDDITCH PRACTICE TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT WHY QUIDDITCH IS DIVIDED BY HOUSES”
- or “I CAN’T GO TO RUNES BECAUSE I AM TOO UPSET ABOUT WITCH HUNTS IN THE MIDDLE AGES; IMAGINE WHAT THAT WOULD BE LIKE JUST IMAGINE IT”
- or “BUT WHY IS OUR CURRENCY SO ILLOGICAL CAN’T WE FIX IT”
- or “HOW DOES MAGIC GET PASSED DOWN BUT THEN ALSO APPEAR AT RANDOM NOBODY CAN EXPLAIN IT IS IT IN OUR BODIES OR IN OUR MINDS OR WHAT” (just calm down and come to transfiguration okay) “I WILL NOT CALM DOWN AND I WILL NOT COME TO TRANSFIGURATION”
- "IF YOU VANISH A THING AND CONJURE IT AGAIN IS IT THE SAME MATTER" "IS IT THE SAME ESSENCE" (it’s okay. just vanish the pincushion) "IT’S NOT OKAY"
“He was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe. Which was going to be hard, because there wasn’t one.” -Terry Pratchett, Mort
*sits in campsite around a fire* *brings flashlight up to my face* *pauses dramatically* ….falling in love with non-romanceable companions! *everyone screams in horror*